Hello English Learners and thank you for registering for our online American English class. On Sunday of every week, I will share news and learning activities with you.
- Urgent News #1: Students, would you like to invite your family, friends, or colleagues to take this free online English course together with you? Here is the link for registration: https://elearningusa.aweb.page/p/33a14977-d3e6-45b8-ab1a-2b8e05b0603d
- Urgent News #2: In addition to our free course, I am also creating a very low-cost English Class featuring improved website and lessons, weekly audio-video webinars, 4 exams with certificates every 3 months, and more. I will share more information about this in the future and you can email me for more details.
- Urgent News #3: Students, many of you have asked me about the structure and details of our class as well as for certificates of completion. I have written a post, together with video translations in English, French, Spanish, Russian, Hindi, and Arabic, to share this information with you. Please click here: http://usaenglish.club/blog/2021/02/14/welcome-to-usa-english-club/
- English Listening Comprehension Spotlight: Our Commercials for English Learners are helpful for improving English listening skills. I have created video commercials and built some mini lessons around them to help you build American English listening and reading comprehension. Please visit our page to read and watch our commercial, CATERERS: http://sersea.com/2021/01/14/commercials-for-english-learners-caterers/
- Weekly English Grammar Spotlight: Each week we focus on an English Grammar topic you can review. This week we focus on English Past Perfect Tense. Here’s a link to where you can learn more about the Past Perfect Tense: https://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verb-tenses_past-perfect.htm
Here’s a video that introduces the Past Perfect Tense:
6. English Vocabulary Word of the Day: ENDURANCE – Each week we will focus on a specific English vocabulary word from our online English Dictionary at http://dictionary.sersea.com .
- the power to withstand hardship or stress; “the marathon tests a runner’s endurance”
- a state of surviving; remaining alive
Thank you, students. I will send you the next American English News from Maestro Sersea on Sunday of next week. If you want to access all our previous News from Maestro Sersea, click here for the list: http://sersea.com/news-from-maestrosersea/