English Learners, are you meeting new people, making friends, and practicing English with them?
1. Maestro Sersea’s educational website of the week: www.usareading.club
2. Character is how you choose to act. Every choice you make defines the character you have. Do you want to be remembered as a person of solid character? Study the 30 qualities that make up good character below:
— Trustworthy (Definition)
— Trustworthy (Article)
4. Careers and Jobs in the USA #54: Manicurists and Pedicurists— Here is our educational section designed to help you improve your English reading and listening comprehension, as well as learn about jobs and careers in the United States of America. Please click on the link below and watch the videos to improve your English skills and your knowledge as well. Don’t forget to write a comment and suggest which American careers and jobs you’d like us to include here in the future. Click here: Manicurists and Pedicurists
5. Learn about Sports and write comments to improve your English: https://worldfacts.club/sports/
6. Improve your English vocabulary and comprehension with American English Idioms, Lesson 35: CALL A SPADE A SPADE, CALL THE SHOTS, CAN OF WORMS, OPEN A: American English Idioms #35
7. Read and listen to American English Idioms Articles:
Click here: How to Learn American English Idioms (Article 14)
8. Access more than 800 educational videos for English Learners via YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/maestrosersea
NEWS FROM MAESTRO SERSEA
NEWS 1: Great news!!! Now you can listen to the Maestro Sersea podcast for English Learners on numerous Podcasting platforms including Spotify, IHeartRadio, Google, Amazon, Podbean, PlayerFM, Listen Notes, Deezer, Podcast Addict, Stitcher, and soon on other podcast platforms as well. Follow and listen to our educational podcasts as they are published each Sunday.
NEWS 2: Great news!!! We now have our own online radio station for English Learners that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. You’re invited to visit our site to listen to the radio, learn, and share your constructive comments: https://maestrosersea.com/2021/12/03/the-official-maestro-sersea-radio-station-share-your-comments/
In addition, we have an ANDROID app in the Google Play app store so that you can listen to our radio station on your phone anytime you wish. Click here to download it on your computer or phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icreo.maestrosersea
3. NEWS 3: Great news!!! We now have our own online television station for English Learners that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. You can watch our online television station for English Learners anytime you wish. You’re invited to visit our site to watch television, learn, and share your constructive comments: https://maestrosersea.com/2021/12/03/the-official-maestro-sersea-television-station-share-your-comments/
4. NEWS 4: Maestro Sersea has been very busy creating new online American English courses for the past few months but as promised, we’ll have a free Zoom webinar on Sunday, June 26th, 2022 at 10AM Los Angeles Time. You will receive an invite with details several days in advance of our next Zoom Webinar. Thank you.
Thank you, students. I will send you the next American English News from Maestro Sersea on Sunday of next week. If you want to access all our previous News from Maestro Sersea, click here for the list: http://sersea.com/news-from-maestrosersea/
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Students, if you wish to continue to receive free English lessons from Maestro Sersea, you need to open your emails, click on the links, complete the lessons, and watch the videos each week. If you’re not working hard to improve your English skills with Maestro Sersea, then there are other motivated English Learners who wish to learn English in your place. Maestro Sersea will soon review student activity records and delete students who have not been actively learning English via our English lessons and videos. Once students are deleted, they will no longer receive email lessons and newsletters to improve their English skills.
One thought on “American English News from Maestro Sersea #72: 06/19/2022”
hello, hind from Iraq .
the best way to be good friend is
A-Don’t expect them to take care of something for you.
B-Offer them your help when they need it.
C-Listen and empathize with them.
D-Help them with their problems for doubts.
E-don’t criticize their failure and don’t blame at them.
F-Talk about the upa.
G-don’t fix them just listen and give.
H-If they are happy,let them to be happy,if they are sad help them when they need you.