- American English Quote of the Week: What does this quote mean to you?
2. Maestro Sersea’s educational website of the week: www.americanenglishconversation.online
3. Character is how you choose to act. Every choice you make defines the character you have. Do you want to be remembered as a person of solid character? Study the 30 qualities that make up good character below:
— Tolerant (Definition)
— Tolerant (Article)
4. Careers and Jobs in the USA #11: Physician Assistants — Here is our educational section designed to help you improve your English reading and listening comprehension, as well as learn about jobs and careers in the United States of America. Please click on the link below and watch the videos to improve your English skills and your knowledge as well. Don’t forget to write a comment and suggest which American careers and jobs you’d like us to include here in the future. Click here: Physician Assistants
5. Learn about Sports and write comments to improve your English: https://worldfacts.club/sports/
6. Learn about different countries of the world and improve your English comprehension: Austria
7. Read, listen, and read along with online articles.
Click here: How to Communicate More Effectively (Article 4)
Click here: How to Improve English Conversation Skills (Article 3)
8. English Learners are invited to read the creative stories on our website and discuss them with others.
Jose and the American Dream: Creative Stories #3
9. Here’s a recorded webinar from 2021 including Maestro Sersea and students from American English for English Learners:
NEWS FROM MAESTRO SERSEA
NEWS 1: Participate in our new Online Conference Room / Chatroom to practice your English with other English Learners.
We now have our very own online audio-video chatroom that is open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. You can visit this room to chat with others and practice your English. When you visit, sometimes the room may be empty and sometimes there may be other English Learners who want to practice with you. If you click on the “TALK NOW” button and click on the microphone and video cam buttons, you can participate in audio video conferencing with others as well. The more you visit this chat room/conference room, the more chances you have of practicing your English.
Click here to access the conference room: https://maestroserseaconference.myownmeeting.net/
NEWS 2: Yes, we’re offering 5 different free online courses for English Learners. You are welcome to enroll:
Click here to register: American English Conversation Online Course
Click here to register: American English Pronunciation Online Course
Click here to register: American English Vocabulary Online Course
Click here to register: American English Idioms Online Course
Click here to register: 5-Year American English for English Learners: Beginning Level to Advanced
NEWS 3: Great news!!! Now you can listen to the Maestro Sersea podcast for English Learners on numerous Podcasting platforms including Spotify, IHeartRadio, Google, Amazon, Podbean, PlayerFM, Listen Notes, Deezer, Podcast Addict, Stitcher, and soon on other podcast platforms as well. Follow and listen to our educational podcasts as they are published each Sunday.
NEWS 4: Great news!!! We now have our own online radio station for English Learners that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. You’re invited to visit our site to listen to the radio, learn, and share your constructive comments: https://maestrosersea.com/2021/12/03/the-official-maestro-sersea-radio-station-share-your-comments/
In addition, we have an ANDROID app in the Google Play app store so that you can listen to our radio station on your phone anytime you wish. Click here to download it on your computer or phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icreo.maestrosersea
NEWS 5: Great news!!! We now have our own online television station for English Learners that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. You can watch our online television station for English Learners anytime you wish. You’re invited to visit our site to watch television, learn, and share your constructive comments: https://maestrosersea.com/2021/12/03/the-official-maestro-sersea-television-station-share-your-comments/
NEWS 6: Maestro Sersea has recently been sick with COVID. We will try to have another free webinar sometime in November, 2022. The next webinar will be announced here, in our newsletter. You will also receive a reminder by email a few days before the event.
Thank you, students. I will send you the next American English News from Maestro Sersea on Sunday of next week.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Students, if you wish to continue to receive free English lessons from Maestro Sersea, you need to open your emails, click on the links, complete the lessons, and watch the videos each week. If you’re not working hard to improve your English skills with Maestro Sersea, then there are other motivated English Learners who wish to learn English in your place. Maestro Sersea regularly reviews student activity records and deletes students who have not been actively learning English via our English lessons and videos. Once students are deleted, they will no longer receive email lessons and newsletters to improve their English skills.
5 thoughts on “American English News from Maestro Sersea #87: 10/09/2022”
Greetings Maestro Sersea
For me the phrase A year from now, you may wish you had started today. It means that probably you could feel that it´s a pity for you haven´t achieved a personnal goal. May be due to a fear or for others reasons.
Thank you so much
American English Quote of the week.
” A Year from Now
You May Wish you
Had Started Today”.
As I understand to above Quote, ” Don’t postpone, what you can start today. Grabe the opportunity when there is a chance of doing that thing in the present. It might be too late when you want to do.
Good explanation, Humera. Indeed, it’s good not to procrastinate. 🙂
I wish you may recover from covid soon.
Thank you, Kyi, I’m making progress.