Hello English Learners and thank you for registering for our American English weekly newsletter. On Sunday of every week, I will share news and learning activities with you.
- NEWS 1: Great news!!! Maestro Sersea has brought one of his new year resolutions to reality by publishing weekly podcasts for English Learners. Now you can listen to the Maestro Sersea podcast on numerous Podcasting platforms including Spotify, IHeartRadio, Google, Amazon, Podbean, PlayerFM, Listen Notes, Deezer, PodcastAddict, Stitcher, and soon on other podcast platforms as well. Follow and listen to our educational podcasts as they are published each Sunday.
2. NEWS 2: Great news!!! We now have our own English Learners Social Network where we can chat, join and create spaces for collaboration, learn together, and have fun. Watch this video, and visit our website for more information: https://maestrosersea.com/2022/01/05/join-our-social-network-for-english-learners-at-www-englishlearners-club/
3. NEWS 3: Great news!!! We now have our own online radio station for English Learners that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. You’re invited to visit our site to listen to the radio, learn, and share your constructive comments: https://maestrosersea.com/2021/12/03/the-official-maestro-sersea-radio-station-share-your-comments/
In addition, we have an ANDROID app in the Google Play app store so that you can listen to our radio station on your phone anytime you wish. Click here to download it on your computer or phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icreo.maestrosersea
4. NEWS 4: Great news!!! We now have our own online television station for English Learners that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. You can watch our online television station for English Learners anytime you wish. You’re invited to visit our site to watch television, learn, and share your constructive comments: https://maestrosersea.com/2021/12/03/the-official-maestro-sersea-television-station-share-your-comments/
5. NEWS 5: Students, if you wish to continue to receive free English lessons from Maestro Sersea, you need to open your emails, click on the links, complete the lessons, and watch the videos each week. If you’re not working hard to improve your English skills with Maestro Sersea, then there are other motivated English Learners who wish to learn English in your place. Maestro Sersea will soon review student activity records and delete students who have not been actively learning English via our English lessons and videos. Once students are deleted, they will no longer receive email lessons and newsletters to improve their English skills.
6. CREATIVE STORY OF THE WEEK: Improve your listening and reading comprehension – Click here: Huda’s Success Story in the USA: Creative Stories #7
7. Careers and Jobs in the USA #36: BARTENDERS — Here is our educational section designed to help you improve your English reading and listening comprehension, as well as learn about jobs and careers in the United States of America. Please click on the link below and watch the videos to improve your English skills and your knowledge as well. Don’t forget to write a comment and suggest which American careers and jobs you’d like us to include here in the future. Click here: Bartenders
8. Improve your English vocabulary and comprehension with American English Idioms, Lesson 17: BITE OFF MORE THAN (ONE) CAN CHEW, BITE THE BULLET, and BITE THE DUST: American English Idioms #17
Thank you, students. I will send you the next American English News from Maestro Sersea on Sunday of next week. If you want to access all our previous News from Maestro Sersea, click here for the list: http://sersea.com/news-from-maestrosersea/
2 thoughts on “American English News from Maestro Sersea #54: 1/16/2022”
I listened to Episode 1: Learn American English with Maestro sersea Podcast..
Dialogue delivery is very much clear. One can understand easily. Content of Podcast is accurate and balanced. thank you very much.
This is wonderful endeed! Praise God for how he is using you to bless us. You are a wonderful teacher, I can listen to you very clearly.
May God bless you