English Learners, are you meeting new people, making friends, and practicing English with them?
1. Maestro Sersea’s educational website of the week: www.americanenglishvocabulary.com
2. Character is how you choose to act. Every choice you make defines the character you have. Do you want to be remembered as a person of solid character? Study the 30 qualities that make up good character below:
— Fair (Definition)
— Fair (Article)
4. Careers and Jobs in the USA #55: Recreation Workers— Here is our educational section designed to help you improve your English reading and listening comprehension, as well as learn about jobs and careers in the United States of America. Please click on the link below and watch the videos to improve your English skills and your knowledge as well. Don’t forget to write a comment and suggest which American careers and jobs you’d like us to include here in the future. Click here: Recreation Workers
5. Learn about Sports and write comments to improve your English: https://worldfacts.club/sports/
6. Improve your English vocabulary and comprehension with American English Idioms, Lesson 36: CARRY A TORCH (FOR SOMEONE), CARRY THE BALL, CAST PEARLS BEFORE SWINE: American English Idioms #36
7. Read and listen to American English Idioms Articles:
Click here: How to Learn American English Idioms (Article 15)
8. Access more than 800 educational videos for English Learners via YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/maestrosersea
NEWS FROM MAESTRO SERSEA
NEWS 1: Great news!!! Now you can listen to the Maestro Sersea podcast for English Learners on numerous Podcasting platforms including Spotify, IHeartRadio, Google, Amazon, Podbean, PlayerFM, Listen Notes, Deezer, Podcast Addict, Stitcher, and soon on other podcast platforms as well. Follow and listen to our educational podcasts as they are published each Sunday.
NEWS 2: Great news!!! We now have our own online radio station for English Learners that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. You’re invited to visit our site to listen to the radio, learn, and share your constructive comments: https://maestrosersea.com/2021/12/03/the-official-maestro-sersea-radio-station-share-your-comments/
In addition, we have an ANDROID app in the Google Play app store so that you can listen to our radio station on your phone anytime you wish. Click here to download it on your computer or phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icreo.maestrosersea
3. NEWS 3: Great news!!! We now have our own online television station for English Learners that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. You can watch our online television station for English Learners anytime you wish. You’re invited to visit our site to watch television, learn, and share your constructive comments: https://maestrosersea.com/2021/12/03/the-official-maestro-sersea-television-station-share-your-comments/
4. NEWS 4: Maestro Sersea has been very busy creating new online American English courses for the past few months but as promised, we’ll have a free Zoom webinar today, Sunday, June 26th, 2022 at 10AM Los Angeles Time. You should have received an invite with details several days in advance of our Zoom Webinar. Thank you.
Thank you, students. I will send you the next American English News from Maestro Sersea on Sunday of next week. If you want to access all our previous News from Maestro Sersea, click here for the list: http://sersea.com/news-from-maestrosersea/
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Students, if you wish to continue to receive free English lessons from Maestro Sersea, you need to open your emails, click on the links, complete the lessons, and watch the videos each week. If you’re not working hard to improve your English skills with Maestro Sersea, then there are other motivated English Learners who wish to learn English in your place. Maestro Sersea will soon review student activity records and delete students who have not been actively learning English via our English lessons and videos. Once students are deleted, they will no longer receive email lessons and newsletters to improve their English skills.
One thought on “American English News from Maestro Sersea #73: 06/26/2022”
hello ,Hind from Iraq.
How to be good friend.
2-introduction stop treating ,your friends like commodity .
2-2 respect there is a stereotype that young women are reserved .
in general ,we should all strive to treat others , the way we want them to treat us ,how to do things well yourself by asking questions ,
3- generosity friends we like to have more of in a post on buffer,brad Forst shares ,five ways to be more generous with your time and kindness .
1-when someone ask for something you can help them with it directly.
2-when someone asks for something else run errands for them.
3-where someone wants something from you ,but doesn’t expect anything in return .
4-when someone asks for something from other people .
5- when an individual is feeling down or lonely ,offer your company or advice .
4- empathy in this book “essential difference” ,
1- be open this one sounds obvious .
2-don’t say that you know when you hear someone say “i know so much about that subject .
5- conclusion in this post ,you learned about the skills required for a good friend .
thank you sir